Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Work and Other Things

As you can no doubt tell from my lack of sketching and/or posting lately, I'm deep into work on issue 13 of IDW's Doctor Who comic, my first as the regular artist. Times a little tight, but sketching will resume shortly. I'm planning to take a shot at some of DC's supernatural characters.

In the meantime, we're planning out my convention schedule for the rest of the year (so far, the only ones I can confirm I'll be attending are NYC Comic-Con in October, another Albany Comic-Con around the same time, and the ComicConn in Connecticut on May 15th), fighting to find time to do some reading, and prepping my FADE stories from Negative Burn for a revised reprinting with more chapters that have yet to see the light of day. More news on that later, I hope.

And a big 'thank you' to everyone who came out to Albany Comic-Con and my Free Comic Book Day appearance at Comic Depot at the Wilton Mall. Great to see all of you, and I appreciate you taking the time to stand around and chat, or as is more often the case, listen to me prattle on about comics and Doctor Who.

No comments: