Friday, June 19, 2009

Pilot Season: JOHNNY CHAOS layout


I've been buried under deadlines all week, but I found a little time to work on the next concept for my Pilot Season project, JOHNNY CHAOS. After looking through the old CHAOS material from my closet, I decided to make a few major changes, including turning Johnny into a teenager as opposed to the slightly cynical twenty-something from this projects earlier incarnations. I also found myself shifting his origin around a bit, since I'd stolen some of my ideas for Johnny and incorporated them into the FADE novel.

Now that I've got all of that sorted, here's a look at my design for the presentation piece I'm working up to go along with the new proposal. Hopefully I can steal a little time this weekend to do the finished piece.

2 comments:

Ryan Cody said...

The costume reminds me of the guy from the Nextwave series. Just because of the star I suppose.

Unknown said...

Okay this is getting better. Hard to choose.